Welcome to Kiviranna Holiday Home!
Lake Võrtsjärv which size is about 270 km2 (104,2 square miles) belongs to the Natura 2000 network and is an ornithology and a nature area of international importance. The lake and the shoreline area around it constitute lake Võrtsjärv conservation area.
Located right on the shore of the Lake Võrtsjärv Kiviranna offers You the private and peaceful family holiday and an idyllic setting in one of the Lake Võrtsjärv’s most gloriously unspoilt areas. Breathtaking lake views, tranquil surroundings and wonderful lake tours are Yours to enjoy.
Lake Võrtsjärv Visitor Centre in the mouth of river Emajõgi is within 5 minutes drive. Lake Võrtsjärv as a Natura 2000 area offers the most exiting nature experiences for nature lovers.
Accommodation/services features summary
Self catering, summer coffee, catering, local fish food
Sleeps up to a maximum of 4 + 6 extra beds in Holiday House and 6 + 2 persons in Kiviranna luxurious lake view apartament
Out-door swimming pool and coffee shop, frisby (disc-golf) route, boat rentals, hot-tube, volleyball
Close to Lake Võrtsjärv Visitor Centre
Kiviranna Holiday Home is a great base to explore the wonders of Lake Võrtsjärv and you will find plenty of activities near by. Let us know Your preferences.
* For the cyclists there are signed route around the lake
* For the anglers, fishing or fish products are available on site or close by
* For the craft lovers local craft shop provides You with most fascinating products
* Sightseeings and tours and more are available
Finding Kiviranna Holiday Home
Kiviranna Holiday Home is at Suure-Rakke village, Rannu community, Tartu county, Estonia 61113. Check out the map below for directions, use the controls to zoom in.
Kiviranna Holiday Home is located at the northeastern coast of the lake Võrtsjärv, at the Tartu-Viljandi road near the lake (cadastral number: 66601: 002: 0141). Distances: 37 kilometers away from city center of Tartu, 39 km from the center of Viljandi town, 45 km from Otepää and 165 kilometers from the Tallinn.
A good orientation are road signs with the name of Kiviranna puhkemaja and 34-kilometer traffic post.
- Coming from Tartu follow the bus stop named Vanause, keep left, precisely opposite of the main Tartu-Viljandi road there is a small gravel road which runs parallel to the main road (do not drive to the farm yard!). Drive 300 m and there You are!
- Coming from Viljandi, drive across the Great Emajõgi bridge, drive 3 km and just next to 34-kilometers traffic post and before the Vanause bus stop, make a sharp turn to the right. Beware of the traffic! Precisely opposite of the main Tartu-Viljandi road there is a small gravel road which runs parallel to the main road. Do not drive to the farm yard! Drive 300 m and there You are!